Suzanne is a candidate for Texas State Board of Education, where she will work to put Texas’ public education on track to go from No. 37* to No. 1.
Suzanne built her career with the priority of positively impacting children, especially through education. Several years ago, she started Social Impact Architects to bring nonprofits, foundations and corporations together to reshape how communities address pressing social issues and accelerate the speed of social change. Previously, she led initiatives at Phoenix House and the American Heart Association.
* U.S. News and World Report, 2018 Ranking
- 20 years of experience working with nonprofits and local governments in Dallas and Collin counties to solve complex challenges in education and workforce issues
- Attended Rockwall public schools and the Texas Academy of Math & Science; parents were public school educators
- Currently serves as Adjunct Professor at The University of Texas at Arlington
- Believes every child deserves a great education and access to opportunity
- Has a detailed plan to move Texas education from 37th to the best in the nation
- Endorsed by The Dallas Morning News, Texas State Teachers Association, Texas AFT and Vocational Agricultural Teachers of Texas
Are you in State Board of Education | District 12? Use this tool to find your district
Make a Donation
SBoE District 12 is incredibly important for the future of Texas children and our school system. Please contribute today, so Suzanne can put Texas on track from #37 to #1.